I keep wanting to bring up the scholarship in conversation but don't want to Jinx it! It's such an amazing opportunity and there's so much interesting information about the program and past recipients, but that gives it even more potential to embarrass and disappoint me if I don't get selected. I have learned in the past not to build up things... some never end up happening due to things out of your control. So I'm making a pact, right here, right now, to not talk about it (and that includes this blog) unless someone brings it up! You won't hear from me again until I get word of the results... I think I'm going to try to distract myself and/or forget about it.
So happy 21st to me, Happy Holidays, New Years, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's.
And most importantly of all, cross your fingers and shut your face. No jinxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment