Translate

5.20.2013

finished finals (Am I Alive?) and t - minus 1 month

I JUST FINISHED FINALS

It sucked, with a few all nighters and too many hours logged in the design building. I think I'm ok now though. Give me another day or two. I've been sleeping in until noon -_-

Rewinding a little bit, I went to the study abroad trip meeting, and yes, I met a TON of people that all seemed genuine and fun and awesome! :)

I am so excited to go, and am beginning my preparations, from my first ever DSLR to the very tough marker and paper selections. I may or may not be that artsy one who holds up the group because she's lying in the flowers to get a good shot, or who stays up late practicing her marker rendering. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I also brought out the binder and flashcards from my Korean Class last semester and am reviewing it all. Can't be the one who knows the least!

I'm also excited for my classes. I have taught and given tours to all kinds of people before, but I've never taught college students as my own students... it should be interesting at the least. I'm stationed at the campus that's renowned for its awesome students. Hopefully they're really cool!

One month until I'm there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment