Translate

5.26.2013

surprises!

Over the weekend I went out to have dinner with some friends, and I was surprised with a going away dinner party with my closest friends! Love you guys and very much appreciate that you guys did that for me! Thank you AJ and MD for planning! It was shabu shabu of course. My favorite :) then we went out for our version of drinks haha... Tea!

One of my friends also gave me a beautiful hand-made sketchbook to document my design thoughts and ideas during my travels. Thanks so much LT, best gift a designer could get!

I also bought my first dslr!!! Thanks for helping me on that, Mom :) Canon T2i. I am aware that this model is an oldie, but it is also a goodie. A few friends have it, I asked some photographer friends for confirmation, and I looked at the T2i groups on flickr. I was impressed. Flickr also has this camera finder feature...it's SO cool. I cannot express how much these Flickr features help compare cameras. Should be used alongside snapsort.com. Flickr Group Pools : Flickr Camera Finder / Canon / EOS REBEL T2iCanon EOS 550D / Rebel T2iCanon_550dCanon T2i UsersAlso Canon is having a sale (jump on that) so I got a great deal.

This all really made me realize that this is real, it's actually happening. I'm going to Korea for TWO MONTHS!!!!!

I also have been offered a design-related networking opportunity while in S Korea, and can bring some friends along with. Hopefully that pans out; it seems like an amazing idea for our professional lives and portfolios. I know, I know, pretty evasive with my lack of details on this, and now for an even more mysterious:

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment