Translate

6.02.2013

santa fe, not quite seoul

This is a travel blog, so this does count...uhh, my blog, my rules!
On my way to see my family in New Mexico. The l'm pretty excited because I haven't seen them since January, and that wasn't really even a good trip because I was busy with school work.
I haven't gone this early in the summer in a while, but am pretty sad I'm going to miss celebrating the 4th of July and the monsoons. I will get plenty of heavy duty monsoons in Korea though....I'm not complaining. (Speaking of monsoons, Just got off the airplane and we suffered severe turbulence and almost had our flight rerouted to El Paso... man! That little white baggie came in handy for the first time in my life...and that's hundreds of flights!)
Anyways, I will be taking lots of pictures,  and just hanging out with my cousins : ) see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment