Translate

6.19.2013

pocket full of seoul

I'm so excited to say that I am waiting in the international terminal to board my flight for Korea....I am kinda sad I'll be missing a beautiful summer in southern California with my friends and family, but this is one of my dreams, and I am thankful for the opportunity to experience it, and can't wait to get there!  It's unbelievable that it's actually happening.  If you stop and think about it, it's truly amazing to be able to travel five thousand miles away from home (in only twelve hours) to safely experience life in a whole new place.
Just 13 more hours until I'm hopefully greeted in the airport by students of the university I'm studying at. The uni is really taking care of us. 5/5 stars for customer service so far ;)
I also believe I may be getting a glimpse into what looks to be the future architecture of LAX International Airport! I posted some phone pictures for you guys to see. It's about time! The 70s came and went.... like waaay too long ago for it to still look like the 70s.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it. Looking forward to reading your blog. and seeing lots of pictures
    love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete